Tips for a Great Testing Experience
- Get at least eight hours of sleep the night before each test day.
- Eat a high-protein, well-rounded meal.
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing—layers are best so that you can adjust according to the room temperature.
- Don’t wear large or heavy jewelry, tight headbands, or any other items that may cause you discomfort or distract other students. (Note—Test Administrator may ask you to remove jewelry if it could prove distracting to other examinees.)
- Make sure you use the restroom before the test begins—timed tests are not paused for bathroom breaks.
- Do your best!